ISSN xxxx-xxxx (Print)
ISSN xxxx-xxxx (Online)
Publisher University of Kyrenia
The processes of reviewing, accepting, and publication of articles in the Journal of Innovation Transformation and Development Research are as follows:
1. Looking through the paper to make sure of the observance of the journal's standards in terms of style and format. If delivered in the wrong format and does not conform to the journal's policies, the paper will be returned to the sender for completion.
2. If the submission is appropriate and complete, it is sent to an associate editor in order to determine the level and degree of its fitness with the journal's scope and standards.
3. If the manuscript is in full compliance with the journal's format, the paper will be sent to reviewers. Reviewing and evaluating process is single-blind.
4. If the comments of reviewers are positive, the authors gain access to "revising the paper".
5. Receiving the revised manuscript and sending it for final evaluation.
6. Receiving the result of the final evaluation and discussing it in the editorial board meeting before making a decision.
7. The paper is put on the publication waiting list if accepted.
8. After the final pagination, the paper will be sent to the corresponding author for a final review.